Friday 22 July 2011

Dorothy the dinosaur show

Today Mum and I went to the Opera House in town to watch Dorothy the dinosaur show. We met Amber and her mum there.It was really windy and cloudy this morning. I wore two jackets one outside and the other inside.I had  Dorothy the dinosaur T-shirt on and long pants. There were a lot of things on sales at the show. I couldn't decide what to buy. Finally I bought the cap like the one I'm holding in my hand. It has Dorothy the dinosaur on it. She is my favorite because I'm also called Dorothy. I've got a luggage that has Dorothy the dinosaur on it too.


The show started at 10am and there were many kids. John the chef was really silly. Captain Feathersword did a wonderful handstand so did Dorothy the dinosaur. They sang a song in Japanese and it was about spring time. When John the chef said this I still can't hear you everyone shouted back at him loudly, Dorothy the dinosaur. They did a dress up. Wags the dog had to help Captain Feathersword . I feel really happy watching the show. Unfortunately members of the wiggles, Sam, Murray, Jeff, and Anthony did not turn up in today show. I hope to see them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment